Building a machine learning-based ad filter from scratch
At eyeo we are dedicated to bringing sustainable balance to the internet.
- Dr. Humera Noor Minhas Director of Engineering at Eyeo GmbH
Pair programming with a Robot - A software that writes itself
Artificial intelligence (AI) is widely used in a variety of fields.
- Moran Sorka Lead Data Scientist at Cognyte
Test and enforce Cybersecurity using Open source software with AWS IoT and connecting devices
The internet of things (IoT) covers billions of interconnected devices reachable through the internet from any location and device.
- Syed Rehan Sr. Developer Evangelist (Global IoT) at Amazon Web Services
Leveraging Technology: Digital/Data Transformation is a journey
How 170-year old MassMutual continues to transform its business through evolving IT architecture, technology and culture into a modern data driven financial services company.
- Tim Shea Head of Data & Application Architecture at MassMutual
MLOps and the problem of Distinction Bias
Treating Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) as something hyped and special creates as many new problems as it solves.
- Fredrik Hagstroem Chief Technology Officer at EMERGN
Optimizing neural networks for Edge Devices
- Bogdan Gheorghita Senior Data Scientist at rinf.tech
Quality Over Quantity - Active Learning Behind the Scenes
We all face the never-ending race to collect more labeled data for training our models. However, it’s not all about data volume - but also its quality.
- Sivan Biham Computer Vision and Machine Learning Algorithm Developer at Healthy.io
Moving Past Prototypes: Ensuring data quality at scale in your IoT Application (Cloud and Edge)
The Internet of Things (IoT) opens the doors to use cases we deemed impossible in the past: connecting and reading data from machines we used to look at as black boxes, such as elevators, home routers, different sensors controlling temperature, humidity, room occupancy, to improve the quality of life, ensure operational efficiency, proactively monitor and control factories etc.
- Alina Dima Senior Developer Advocate at Amazon Web Services